Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Things that I've realized just sitting here

I've been sitting here mulling over what to blog about and thought to myself that I'll blog about my observations of the last five minutes:

  • I can't type as fast as I thought I could
  • I'm a scandalous creature. exhibit a:

  • I desperately miss my mom's home-cooking. I'm not just saying this cause she's my mom, but she is the best cook I know. Better than your mom, for sure! One of these days I have to follow thru and let my friends come over and enjoy her cooking. I think she prefers her kitchen but oh well.
  • I've been listening to John Williams' scores for the last week. With the occasional Monsters of Rock.
  • School is getting easier the more I go. Who would've thought ;)
  • I think twitter is swell. I don't care what you say
  • There are 14 (count them!) movies that I wanna catch this Fall.
  • I think I'll have the aforementioned mom do my laundry. What?! She likes doing it and I hate dealing with it.
  • I can't decide if I really wanna be Hitler for halloween or not.
  • I miss my brothers. They never seem to be home when I visit my parents' place.
  • Heidi is designing my next tattoo. So it will be extra special to me :) Something like this but smaller scale :

No comments: